OurÂ much-loved Ice Rink received a brand new makeover in 2016 to celebrate its 10th anniversary the most striking of which wasÂ the addition of a clear roof, guaranteeing skaters a rain-free experience whatever the weather! The clear roof and open-air sides continues to offerÂ great views of the Cathedral and theÂ unique experience of ice skating in this incredible setting.
Take advantage of our new year skate deals! Monday 1st - Sunday 7th January! Adult: Â£9.95, Child 4-7: Â£5.95, Child 8-18: Â£8.50, Family: Â£33.95 Student: Â£8.50, Parent/ Toddler: Â£9.95(10 am sessions only Monday - Friday), Wheelchair: Â£9.95!Â BOOK NOW!Â
Opening Times and Ticket Prices
Please give yourselves plenty of time to travel, park and get to the Ice Rink. At weekends during the Christmas Market the site is extremely busy and queuing systems are in place. We recommend you aim to arrive at least 30 minutes before your skating session is due to start.Â
Open every day (excluding Christmas Day): 10am*, 11.00am, 12.15pm, 1.15pm, 2.30pm 3.30pm, 4.45pm, 5.45pm, 7pm, 8pm
SUNDAY 24 DECEMBER 2017 â€“ LAST SESSION 7PM
TUESDAY 26 DECEMBER 2017 â€“ FIRST SESSION 11AM
SUNDAY 31 DECEMBER 2017 â€“ LAST SESSION 7PM
MONDAY 1 JANUARY 2018 â€“ FIRST SESSION â€“ 11AM
Children 4-7: Â£6.95
Children 8-18: Â£9.50
Student / Senior Â£9.50
Family Ticket Â£37.50 (2 Adults & 2 Children)
Group of 15+ â€“ 10% discount
**Â£6.95 Child 2-3, *Â£11.50 Parent and Toddlers (Monday â€“ Wednesday: Â£9.95)
Sessions last 1 hour (includes time to fit skates so expect 45-50 minutes on the ice).
Booking fees apply.
* the 10 am session from Monday to Friday until 15 December and from 2-5 January are reserved exclusively for Parent and Toddlers (children aged 2-4 years old accompanied by an adult). Parents and Toddlers can also join the 11 am, 12.15 and 1.15 sessions (Mon-Fri ONLY) until the 15th December, but these sessions will also be open for general admission.
** Available for sessions starting at 11 am â€“ 1.15pm, Monday to Friday only, until 15 December.
- All tickets incur a 75p perÂ person booking fee (Â£1 if booking by telephone) Capped at Â£5 per transaction.
- For all sessions, unless otherwise stated, the minimum age for children to skate is 4 years old. All 4 to 7 year olds must be accompanied onto the ice by an adult (someone 18 years old and above) in skates, up to a maximum of 5 children per adult. We recommend that children under the age of 12 are accompanied by an adult (the adult need not be skating).
- For wheelchair bookings please contact the box office directly
- Once purchased tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged unless a session is cancelled
- Penguin skating aids can be hired at the ice rink for Â£5, these are strictly on a first come first served basis and skating tickets are not refundable should a penguinÂ not beÂ available. Please arrive early for your session if you require to hire one as number are limited for safety reason.
Tickets now available from the Cathedral Box Office or book online below.