HOW YOUR GIFT COULD BE USED TO HELP
- $1,500 – Could sponsor the cost of the conservation of one of the Bible’s thousand pages.
- $6,000 – Could sponsor the cost of conserving one bifolium of the Bible.
- $15,000 – Could fund the cost of digital photography of the pages of one volume of the Bible.
- $25,000 – Could fund the cost of ‘Turning the Pages Technology’ – creating a virtual copy of the Bible so that students of all kinds can virtually ‘leaf through’ its pages.
- $60,000 – Could fund the cost of digital photography of the whole Bible.
- $150,000 – Could contribute to the costs of environmental control in the Bible’s new display.
- $250,000 – Could fund the cost of conserving, digitizing and re-binding one volume of the Bible.
Winchester Cathedral is extremely grateful for the support of The American Friends of Winchester Cathedral Inc.
The American Friends organization is actively supporting the efforts to raise funds for the conservation of the Winchester Bible. Part of this effort saw the Bible on display at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York from December 2014 to March 2015.
Donors who pay tax in the USA can give tax efficiently via The American Friends of Winchester Cathedral, Inc.
The American Friends of Winchester Cathedral, Inc. is an independent American charitable corporation incorporated in New York State, with federal 501 © (3) status. The Employer Identification number (EIN) is 13-3593047. All contributions to The American Friends of Winchester Cathedral, Inc. are subject to the exclusive legal control of the Board of Directors.
Please let us know if you have any queries or would like any further information. Click here to send an email to Zoë Seenan, Campaign Director at Winchester Cathedral or call + 44 1962 857 241
Thank you for thinking of us.