This delightful small chapel in the south transept is a place of pilgrimage for anglers from all over the world. In its stained-glass window, donated by fishermen in England and America in 1914, there’s an endearing small portrait of the ‘Father of Angling’ Izaak Walton sitting peacefully reading, his fishing rod beside him.
Find out more
Visit our online shop
A wealth of specialist history, art and architecture titles including books on Izaak Walton