Buy tickets online, in person or by phone for the wide range of concerts and events held at the Cathedral. Also, find out about the comprehensive and competitive box office service we offer to venues, event organisers and promoters.
Mon-Sat, 10.00am – 4.00pm
Sun and bank holidays, closed
On the door sales are available 45 minutes before the start of the performance.
Email the box office or call the team on 01962 857 275
For Ice Rink bookings call 01962 857 276
By telephone: 01962 857 275
In person: conveniently situated within the Cathedral Visitors’ Centre, opposite the Cathedral’s main entrance
- Charges – booking fees are charged for all online and telephone bookings, £1.25 per ticket online and £1.25 per ticket by telephone, up to a maximum of £5 per transaction. If postage is required a postage fee of 95p will be charged. There is no fee for bookings made in person at the box office
- Concessions – concessions are often available for seniors and for those in full-time education or receiving a jobseekers allowance. Not all our events will offer a concessionary discount but please check with the Box Office to see what tickets are available.
- Exchanges and refunds – we regret that we are not able to refund or exchange tickets. If requested, we will try and resell tickets if received more than 48 hours in advance and all tickets within the same price band have been sold. An administration fee of £5 is charged for this service
Use our box office service
Our comprehensive box office service includes:
- Full use of our box office for bookings made online, by telephone and in person
- Assistance with ticket prices and seating plans
- Sales and marketing reports
- Competitive rates
Find out more
Enquire about our box office service
Email Paula Buckell, Head of Visitor Services and Retail, or call her on 01962 857 214
Hiring the Cathedral
Find out about holding an event or concert at the Cathedral
Download a map of the Cathedral and Close (PDF)
Includes the Visitors’ Centre, Education Centre and Cathedral Office