Winchester Cathedral looks forward to welcoming you.
The health and safety of all worshippers, visitors, staff and volunteers continues to be a high priority and the following Covid-19 measures are currently in place at the Cathedral:
- Face coverings are mandatory inside the Cathedral. If you are exempt, you may wish to signal this with a badge or lanyard.
- Social distancing: Please be considerate of those who wish to maintain a physical distance.
- For the protection of others and yourself, please consider taking a Lateral Flow Test before attending.
Services & Concerts:
- The capacity for large services and concerts has been reduced but it may still be very busy.
- Please consider taking a lateral-flow test before attending.
- There may be provision of fully social-distanced seating in the North Side-Aisle and Quire, served by TV screens- please ask a cathedral volunteer to assist you.
- You may wish to signal your desire to remain socially-distanced using a badge or lanyard.
- There will be singing at many of our large services and concerts. You are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering at all times, but if you wish to sing without a face covering, please exercise consideration for the safety of others.
If you’re not certain about attending in person, many of the services are streamed online and can be viewed from home.
Please ask if you have any concerns or questions: