How can I help?
- Make a one-off donation – your gift will be used for the area of greatest need.
- Make a regular contribution – a commitment to a regular gift helps the Cathedral build financial resilience. Click here to make a regular gift via justgiving or contact the development department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Become a Friend of Winchester Cathedral. The Friends is a membership organisation offering a range of benefits and supporting major fundraising appeals. The charity makes annual grants to the Cathedral to support specific areas of work.
- Donate to a current campaign – we often have dedicated fundraising appeals such as rebuilding the cathedral organ; restoring historic stonework or glass, or replacing essential facilities.
- Donors from the US can make a tax-efficient gift via TrustBridge Global
- Consider a gift in memory of a loved one – a tribute to someone for whom the Cathedral was important is a personal and heartfelt celebration of their life. Click here for more information.
- A legacy gift in your will – remembering the cathedral in your will is a lasting act of generosity that can make a significant difference to the Cathedral for future generations. Click here for more information.
Find out more about supporting Winchester Cathedral here.
Support the Cathedral
By giving a donation you are making a valuable contribution to the work of the Dean and Chapter. Any amount you can give will make a difference. Thank you.