COVID-19 update: The cathedral is not currently open for general visits or tours but remains open for private prayer and reflection 11-3pm. All services are now online only and everyone is welcome to join.
Ways to Give
How can I help?
There are so many ways you can show your practical support, and you don’t need to be a practising Christian to do so:
- Make a donation – Whether you light a candle when you visit, put £1 in the collection plate at the Christmas carol service, make a donation or leave us a gift in your will, your contribution counts
- Volunteer with us – Our Cathedral Volunteers work in a huge range of roles to make all who come here feel welcome
- Become a Friend – It costs just £25 to join, and you’ll be making a valuable contribution to preserving this precious place for the future
- Find out about our current appeals – We’d like to hear from you, whether you want to support our conservation work, musical heritage or special projects and activities
- Keep in touch – It takes just a minute to sign up for our regular newsletter
Whatever contribution you can make, it will be hugely valued. And if you’re not able to support us now, please bear us in mind for the future!
Find out more
Cathedral at a glance
Some facts and figures to give you a flavour of our work
Make a Donation
You can support the Cathedral in many different ways. By giving a donation, whether it’s a one-off or regular gift, you are making a valuable contribution to the work of the Dean and Chapter. Thank you.